Friday, July 2, 2010

What is happening

It's too cold that's what is happening.
Last weekend we had Mike and Sarah down from Sydney and although it was a little cold and a little wet we had an awesome weekend. It was a good chance for some quality training and we did really well. Bunch ride Saturday then a hit out at Stromlo, I think we rode every way possible up to the top apart from the tar of course. A great weekend had.
During the week it all been about the trainer plus some boxing of course ;). but this weekend hopefully another bunch ride weather pending, then try out the gravity XC on Sunday. This one will be new to me and should be a bit of fun. Lets see how my descending skills go ;).
Next weekend will be a big one the C2C (Canberra to the coast 200k's then 160k's back) should be a big one with the boys can't wait better get organised.
So there you go a quick update. Oh I maybe in the sights of some new eyes, looks like the Rudy Projects will be the pick, with prescription and interchangeable lens's. I was thinking of the Oakley's but way too expensive to have a few lens's with prescription. I just hope there is not fogging with the Rudy's, of cause the sales lady says no you will have no problems at all. Now which colour lens should I get?? Better look at JD's site for some recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment