Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bugs I hate them......

Over the last week I have been smashed by a bug, so this means time off from riding (plus work), and the decision to not do the Single track mind round 3 race. I'm dissapointed about the race as they are great fun and an awesome seires. So with my energy levels starting to return I'm keen to get back on it and start firing again. I have been tempted to put my rego in to do the Angry Doctor 100k having done it the past 2 years but decided not to. I love the race but it will be just before the FTP training camp and with a few weekends away around that time I decided I'll keep the $140, and use it to make sure the bikes are in good order before Worlds. It can get silly sometime's how much we spend on these things, and the slight increase does turn me off a little.
I have had a bit of a look into this site too:
http://www.cycle2max.com/
It is pretty cool just entering your area, looking at the hill cliimbs or circuits and peoples times, might just give me a few targets to aim for as well as keeping a log of my times. Maybe I should add some longer circuits ;).
Bring on the Husky in nearly a week, can't wait for that one after getting a little taste of the tracks.

1 comment: