Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Ouch, back to the Club

Club Lime that is. Lately I have been a little slack in the GYM department, on the rare occasion that I went I opted for a steam room to clear the winter bugs. But since the Canberra 2 Coast, and twisting in the middle of the night only to strain my back after carrying a full camelback the day before I figure it is time to strengthen it (and other parts) again. Usually in the months leading into a solo 24 I do an all round condition which works a treat. So I'm back getting my body into lime and I am feeling it today, I think I got smashed by the rower, I'll make sure I will win next time.




Also if your keen to test the GYM out sometime every few months I'll be getting some free day pass's for you test it out, send me an email (k76wells@gmail.com) if your keen and I'll send you an email back when I get some in.

No comments:

Post a Comment