Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Good News

I have had an annoying 6 or so weeks, not really knowing how my body will wake up, if I could ride, how long I could/should go for etc etc. Everything has really been unplanned depending how I was on the day, mostly 2-4 hour riding weeks. With a combination of medication, sleep, and generally looking after myself the past week+ I have been ramping up the efforts again, but hopefully the further tests will be good news. I have had a few solid sessions with some intensity and hopefully in the next month I'll be back in a position of doing the longer sustained efforts.

So let some racing begin again, looking forward to the CORC 3 hour, and maybe the RT GP 4 hour (depending on how the 3 hour goes). The Scott team of 4 is looking great, so it is all starting to happen. Especially considering Crits are starting again in October, so bring on some faster stronger legs for the good weather. The mind has been so keen to ride this past month sometimes it has been hard to hold it back, so it is happy to be back in the saddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment