Monday, January 5, 2009

Fatigue

Yep, absolutely stuffed. My first 3 weeks of training has come and gone and I am really happy to have a recovery week. Each week I have been finding it harder and harder to meet my power output targets and yesterday I just could not get out there to finish my week of training. Being called out to work 3 times over 4 days did not help, but after work I had to have a sleep. Woke up at 3pm in a bad state and just could not get out there for my ride.
The training has really been working for me, but I must admit I thought I would have been able to do better. But I know there was no way I could have, with the amount of fatigue that had set in.
So hopefully feeling stronger towards the end of the week I will do some new baseline testing, and get stuck into some more good quality training.

No comments:

Post a Comment