Saturday, February 14, 2009

New bikes all round



Well after many k's on my old roadie I have decided to upgrade and I am really happy with what I have. I brought a Giant Alliance 1, half alloy and half carbon makes for a very nice ride. Here is a picture:
I will write a review on it when I have done a few more k's.

Here is Kendra's new one, it is one good looking flat bar roadie. Her old 14 year old bike has seen better days so she will not know herself on this bike. It has 105 components, carbon forks, it should be a great bike.

With 2 much needed upgrades hopefully we will see trouble free riding for a while. We brought both bikes from Onya bike belco and I have to say even though I looked through many shops throughout Canberra, they do a great job, and we got another fantastic deal from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment