Sunday, March 1, 2009

Back in the saddle

Well it seems I am back to normal, still don't know what happend really but it has come, gone and hopefully will never be back. I am doing a little research into the issue to maybe get some answers but I don't really think I will find any.

Well it has taken a little bit but I am back on the bike. My first few rides I really had nothing in my legs, but with a few good rides in this weekend I am feeling better about things. So where I go from here I am trying to work out, I lost some of my base training, and the solo 24 nats is creeping up pretty fast I feel I have alot of work to do, but I know that is just me worrying. To be honest I am looking forward to the race, I feel my legs can keep a solid tempo, but they are lacking speed, but that is not what 24's are about. So for the moment I will keep my base training going till my coach feels I am ready to move on. After all the Nats are really just to see where I am at and how it is all coming together, my training is more focused on the Worlds. So I plan to enjoy the nats, have a good go but enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment