Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Racing not racing, what is going on?

Well these next few weeks have been strange. Originally I had entered in the Marathon champs this weekend, and they got cancelled due to the horrible bush fires. Then came the Hartley challenge (same weekend) and it looks like the MTB events have been cancelled. But I am happy to be recruited for the Mont, I originally was not going to enter as it is a week before the 24 solo Nationals but with same injuries within the Earth Angel’s team I am now an Angel. It is really good and I can’t wait, initially I was hesitant, but I would have been out there anyway so I might as well get my training in.

The more I think about it the happier I feel, but this will be purely for fun, first one for fun in a long time. Kendra is starting to get nervous, her first race but once we get there and she gets out on the course she will love it I am sure.

But keep an eye out I will have a new secret weapon to try out for my night riding. Well maybe you had better close your eyes if you see me; yeah I know I just gave it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment