Monday, June 1, 2009

The big build

Things seem to be going great at the moment, a little scare last week with a hint of sickness but I seem to have it under control. Training has been going well, maybe overloading myself a little early but I am feeling good and pushing strong so I am going with it. Next week is a recovery week so I should be able to hold on till then.

With the big one (I can say this now) next month it is really starting to hit me, and I feel like a Uni student cramming for the exams. But it has been going on for weeks, months even. It is getting exciting and I really hope the rest of my lead up goes to plan.

In less than 3 weeks, I’ll be doing a 4 day training camp which I am really looking forward to. 4 big days of riding, about 500k’s on and off road, with some seminars at night. This is a camp specifically for the Worlds, there will be 3 riders going, and no doubt Fenz will be giving us a lot of hurt, but hey that’s training. It will be a great learning experience for sure. No doubt I will be coming away smashed and with better bike smarts.

Exciting times ahead, but still a lot of work to do x).

No comments:

Post a Comment