Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's all starting

Well after the long wait for my power meter, it has arrived including all the bits. So now after some specific testing I have sent the details off to my Coach (FTP) and I'm ready for my program for the next 12 weeks of base training.
This is pretty exciting for me, I have never put my riding into someone else's hands. The way I will be riding it might be my life, as there will be lots of hours in the saddle, and changes to our routine. I know if I want to do well this is the way to go but it is scary stuff for Kendra and I.
I feel ready I have put in some good training over the last few weeks to build off, so I feel semi fit. Mixed emotions, I can't wait but I'm scared at the same time. It will be a long hard journey to the Worlds, it seems crazy to do all this for just 1 race, but that is 24 hour racing we are a crazy breed ;). Time to feel the hurt and push through the tiredness and fatigue.

No comments:

Post a Comment